We sort your Self Assessment for you. £169, all in.

Fast, effortless and 100% online.  Learn more

We sort your Self Assessment for you. £169, all in.


  • 1 min read

The SA302 (also known as a tax calculation) is a form that shows how much money you earned and how much tax you’ve paid in the past 4 years.

You usually need one if you’re self-employed and you want to prove your income because you’re applying for a mortgage or loan.

You can get an SA302 from:

  • Your HMRC online account, in the “Self Assessment” section
  • HMRC by calling them and asking them to send a copy to the bank
  • Your accountant
  • TaxScouts, if you’re one of our customers
TaxScouts Newsletter

Want regular tips from us?

Sign up for important updates, deadline reminders and basic tax hacks sent straight to your inbox.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.