HMRC Online Services
HMRC Online Services is the new online system that you have to use if you need to do things like:
- submitting a Self Assessment tax return
- registering as self-employed
- checking your personal tax account
- checking how much PAYE taxes your employer paid
- submitting VAT if you’re a VAT-registered sole trader, etc.
You can register with HMRC Online Services here if you need to do any of these.
Also, you might want to know that this service is replacing the Government Gateway for most of these things – the Government Gateway itself is going away soon.
Hey there! We really hope this article helped you. Tax matters can be a dreadful topic at times. We know. That's why we started TaxScouts.
A stress-free way to getting your taxes done.
Have a minute? See how it works