We sort your Self Assessment for you. £169, all in.

Fast, effortless and 100% online.  Learn more

We sort your Self Assessment for you. £169, all in.


  • 1 min read

The SA102 is a form that you can attach to your main SA100 Self Assessment tax return form if you need to tell HMRC more about your employment income.

For example:

  • If you have to declare untaxed income from employment
  • If you want to claim employment expenses (that your employer hasn’t already reimbursed you for)
  • If you are a company director

Just like with the SA100 form, you don’t need to file the SA102 if you submit your Self Assessment tax return online.

TaxScouts Newsletter

Want regular tips from us?

Sign up for important updates, deadline reminders and basic tax hacks sent straight to your inbox.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.